Key Stage Two
World of Owls use the strands of the world around us curriculum to demonstrate how a visit from us covers many aspects of the curriculum for all age groups.
Key stage 2- Our roles and responsibilities in our society.
2. Movement and energy:
Ks2- Human activities affect habitats.
Ks2- How animals grow, feed and use their senses in a variety of places.
4. Change over time:
Ks2- Conserving the environment including protecting wildlife habitats.
- Winter Timetable: As from 30/10/2018 World of O...
- World of Owls is a wonderful destination to com...
- Lantra Falconry Award is now gone! Raptor Award...
- The Bondu Rats MCC and The Unwanted MCC ...
- This beautiful majestic creature was shot not l...